septiembre 24, 2009

Transantiago

Personally I think my Transantiago benefited me, before the new transport system released I remember it to go to prep school had to walk 10 blocks to take the bus, it passed every 20 minutes, Because of this I arrived late several times. Today I walk only three streets, the bus not take much time and always I travel seated. In the Lions street I transfer quickly and I arrive in the university
But yellow buses were better tan Transantiago because it had many more runs and the people only have to take one bus to reach its destination. But also those buses were very dirty and polluted. People were really unsake to be inside a yellow bus. The thefts were a thing of every day. The drivers stopped where they wanted and sometimes didn´t stop. The yellow buses were not delayed, but the service was bad.
Now the buses are more big and with more space tan yellow buses. Also are very few seats and misplaced. The good thing is that these buses stop at where they have to stop and the drivers have to stop the bus first and then we can get off, not like the yellow buses
Some changes that I would make are the buses have more seats, and I would put more runs

1 comentario:

  1. Quien te besara de pies a cabeza?
    quien te hara el café por la mañana?
    dime quien te bañara de besos?
    solo yo
    quien te hara tripiar?
    guayo guayo....


    Hoy te quiero mas que siempre
    hoy te adoro mas que nunca
    hoy te voy a besar de pies a la cabeza
    guayo yo yo

    quien te hara el amor con luna y playa?
    quien sera tu sol que no te falla,
    que no te falla?

    dime quien te quitara,
    las espinas de tu corazón?
    solo yo,
    tu mi religión, guayo guayo...



    quien te ira besando hasta los pies?
    quien subiendo hasta la cabeza?


    brrr... rasta man
    quien te va va va besar?
    va, va

    yeah, guayo guayo, yo yo
    yeah, guayo, yo.

    como como como ti kelo!!!
    muchos besos !!
    Nico.

    ResponderEliminar