octubre 08, 2009

Copito =)


I have a dog, his name is “Copito”, I remember before he came to mi house I didn´t like dogs. In summer my brothers said to my mother “¡buy us a dog!” and they put a picture of a very tender dog at the door of her bedroom, I told my mom that I disagreed because if she bought it we would have to take care of everything related to the dog. After this I traveled to north of chile and one day my mother called me and said we buy a dog poodle mix Maltese with a man who contacted the internet, really at that moment I laughed.
When I got to my house a small dog ran to the door to welcome me, in this moment I felt it would not be so terrible to have a dog at home. I thing is it not neccesary have a pet but my life and daily routine changed a little with “Copito”, he is too cute he is a good company when I watch TV and sleep nap. I also noticed something that I did not think before when someone told me so: dogs are very intelligent and they are aware of many things, in my case “Copito” knows when I'm going or when I'm happy, sad or angry with him because he did something wrong.
I feel sad about the pets that were abandoned in Chaiten but I thing there are many good people in this country who want to save them from neglect.

3 comentarios:

  1. I know COPITO xD
    is a very funny dog
    Send him my greetings
    lol

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Copito is really intelligent and knows what is happening and how you feel, is beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That´s a very nice story. And you're quite right when you say dogs are intelligent animals -they understand lots of things and they do notice the mood you are in.

    ResponderEliminar