abril 23, 2009

Link: http://www.facso.cl/moodle/

I found this site last year when cualitative methodology´s teacher gave them to me and to my course for we inscribed. After, when we had our password we could see in this site: names of teachers, semester program, dates of tests, class material, magazine articles and instructions for the investigation work. In this year educational psychology's teacher gave the same site for we can see information for your class, the difference now is we can post our comments.

I visit this site once a week for I see news of a course or take some material: texts or articles , I like this site because I think it is very usefull for fast comunication behind teacher and course, and gives us access to information. I think we should use this site in all courses of psychology.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Pauli! I use this web side too, i think that it is very useful. I visit moodle everytime when i need information of some course, especially for download papers.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear studentSome suggestions:-"..course for us to register"-" ..the same site so that we can see.."-"...a week to see news.."-"..or get some material"-"..for fast comunication between the teacher and the course"RegardsLICI

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello pauli, I also use this website every day, because I need some information sometimes...

    take care

    ResponderEliminar