abril 30, 2009

Remembering my summer

Last summer, in February my boyfriend and I went to north of Chile, first we traveled Bus stop "Alameda" to San Pedro de Atacama, in this place we hosted in a camping and we slept in a tend. The fourth day we went to the town center and we rented a bike for a day , we wanted to got to"Quebrada del diablo" then we rode a bicycle and began our adventure, on the road we found a cave and after thought we decided to enter. Inside some places were illuminated by sunlight but in other the darkness was absolute. When we stayed inside my boyfriend Nicolas took this picture and then continue our crossing to "Quebrada del diablo", in the way we were finding with other beautiful places.

I like this picture because I remember my great summer with my boyfriend, it was very funny, I felt very happy and relax in this moment and this picture shows that.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear Student
    Some suggestions in Capital Letters

    Last summer, in February my boyfriend and I went to THE north of Chile, first we (traveled ) TOOK THE Bus AT THE BUS stop "Alameda" ???to San Pedro de Atacama, in thAT place we hosted in a camping and we slept in a tENT. The fourth day we went to the town center and we rented a bike for a day , we wanted to go to"Quebrada del diablo" then we rode a bicycle and began our adventure, on the road we found a cave and after THAT we decided to enter. Inside some places were illuminated by sunlight but in otheRS the darkness was absolute. When we stayed inside my boyfriend Nicolas took this picture and then continue our crossing to "Quebrada del diablo", ALONG the way we FOUND other beautiful places.

    I like this picture because I remember my great summer with my boyfriend, it was very funny, I felt very happy and relax in thAT moment and this picture shows that.

    MARK: 5.5

    ResponderEliminar