mayo 19, 2009

My future

Yet I have left two and a half years to finish my career for now I continue my studies, I hope to learn more every day and just go by defining the area in which I want to specialize. All I know for now is that I want to work with children. After I graduated I would take a year to travel, I like to go to Europe, if it could be better studied complement, If I can not I will do a magister when I come back. As for my personal life I hope everything continues like this now, my good relationship with my family, friends and with my boyfriend.

When I return from my travel and if I have work I would like to live in a department outside of Santiago, but near, perhaps in Viña del Mar. Really I don´t have an ideal future I hope that all that is mine to keep the people I love and performed professionally, I also hope that my work is a contribution to someone.

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions

    or " there are two and a half years left to finish the career in the meantime I continue.."
    "All I know up to now.."
    "after I graduate..."
    "I would like to go"
    "It could be better to study..."
    "I will do a master´s.."
    "Concerning my personal life..."
    "in an apartment outside Santiago.."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar