mayo 07, 2009

When I was 14 years old I wanted to study odontology, but a few years later when I was in third grade I changed my idea because I interested in the humanistic area and started to think what career related to this area I could study. I decided study psychology because I have always like listen and help my friends when they have a problem and I try give them some advice. Also influences in my decision my mother, because she is a occupational therapist and she works helping different people.

Psychologys do many things contribute to society, they have a consults when attend different kind of people with any psychological problems, they do some scientific research on different topics, they work in community area (usually with poor people), also they work in forensic and organizational area.

I think the professional in my area in the future will need to have knowledge of all approaches, must be able to view and analyze any phenomenon from different perspectives.
Now my favourite subject is Community Psychology I like because I didn´t know much of it. Now I think is very interesting and rewarding work with poor people, be with them and teach them how to get better their living condition.

2 comentarios:

  1. Some suggestions
    -"I was interested.."
    -"I decided to study.."
    -"I have always liked to listen..."
    -"I try to give..."
    -"also my mother influenced...."
    -"an occupational..."
    -"I think it is very.."
    -" how to improve their living...."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar