agosto 13, 2009

My first term

I think last semester in the university was very difficult because in all the subjects I did many works and research in group and I didn´t have free time for fun, but I feel I learned a lot. In communitary psychology my group and I we went to a communitary health center in Recoleta, in this place we participated in a group of addicts, this was a very good experience because we known how to work in the community area. In educational psychology I learned history and problems of chilean education. In this subject I worked in two pieces of research where I did an interview with a teacher.In Juridic psychology I learned how the psychologists work in the area of justice. My favourite class was clinical psychology because in this subject I learned the basics things of psychotherapy with children and my group and I did a research on " How media influence teenagers' suicide".
In the first semester during the week I went to all clases in the university and I went to university gym two times a week, on the weekend I saw my boyfriend, went shooping with my mom, went to the bar with my friends and on Sundays I studied and read .
I hope this term passes quickly and the summer vacations arrive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario