agosto 27, 2009

Two years ago,in the summer I visited Brasil with my boyfriend, I love this place and I would like to return some day. On that ocassion I met a island called “Florianapolis”, on this island there are aproximately 60 beaches you can visite, my boyfriend and I went specifically to “Barra da lagoa” and we stayed in a bed a breakfast which was located very near the beach, in this town lodging, food and transport is very cheap and the night was very entertaining because they were parties on the beach. In a day we took a bus and went to another beautiful beaches.

I would like to return to Brasil, but in this ocassion I would like to travel to capital of this country: Rio de Janeiro because Florianopolis´s a popular with tourist and I would like to know more about the Brazilian culture, I would go to a restaurant and eat meat to the sword, I would like to give a tour of the city and I would go to a tipical places “Cristo redentor”, in this place I would take some photos, also I’d go to “Sambodromo” and dance with brasilian dancers.
I hope to raise money and realize one of my dreams

3 comentarios:

  1. really?? did you go to brazil???
    wow!!!
    Brazil is very nice!!
    im happy for you..
    take care... i see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It would be very amusing that you went to Rio, the only bad thing is that these parties are a lot of crime, but with care you can pass a good time!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can go to Rio de Janeiro some day, when they call it "cidade maravilhosa" they are not exaggerating, it's a place you want to visit again and again... Ah! Que saudade!!!

    ResponderEliminar